E.H. Sheldon & Co. Science Lab Tables
E.H. Sheldon & Co. was in business from the late 1800s or early 1900s. In the early years they were based in Chicago and made woodworking vises and workbenches. In 1912 they moved the operation too Muskegon, MI and specialized in school laboratory equipment.
This collection of science lab desks where salvaged from Mary Grove College.